So…I didn’t die. RT school is absolutely no joke. I have been so incredibly busy I feel like I haven’t had to breathe. Between clinicals, work, marriage, trips, and holidays, I’ve been so slammed. But I’m back and finally have a semi manageable schedule (it’ll be even better in January!) that I think will support my blogging more!
I have honestly missed blogging. It is such a great creative outlet for me, but I have just not had the time to do it.
So! A few life updates!!
- We are still happily living in good old Cville, but we have moved! We are in the downtown area now! (more about that in another post)
- Watson is finally done growing. He’ll be two in January and is basically my emotional support pup.
- Fiyero is still his usual aloof self, but now he’ll sometimes emerge and actually snuggle.
- RT school is completely brutal, but it will be worth it in the end! (Which is nearing! June can’t come fast enough…)
- I’m still a working student; I’m working at UVA Health now and love it here! I’ll also be switching to working nights come January, so any night shift tips are appreciated!
- Some big changes are on the horizon, so I’ll keep you guys updated as they happen!
Like I said earlier, my schedule has opened up so much more! Christmas break is almost here (PRAISE) and I’ll be doing nothing but napping, blogging, reading, and repeating. Ya girl is BEAT. The crazy thing is, I’ll also be prepping my resume!?! What is life?! Then fast forward to February and March, I’ll be beginning my RT job search; It’s truly crazy for me to think about that. So much is happening and I’m just sitting here ready for a break. As the title suggests, I’m taking it one day at a time at this point.
Have any of you all had any big (or small!) exciting life changes? Drop them below if you want to share! While I know this is a short post, I just wanted to throw a quick one out there before my busy week got any busier. But I’ll be back this weekend because we’ll be traveling back to one of my favorite places on Friday! (Cue excited/slightly obnoxious squealing)
Thanks for being the best! Talk to you soon 🙂